Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ice Cream Shoppe Hop Winners!


Thanks so much to all those who participated in our Ice Cream Shoppe Hop over the weekend!

Here are our hop winners:


5 Digi Stamps of Winner's Choice
WINNER: LAURA TURCOTTE

1 Stamp Set of Winner's Choice
WINNER: JENNIFER

$15 Gift Certificate for Digital Stamps
WINNER: SUKIE

10 Digis of Winner's Choice
WINNER: JESSICA

Congrats, winners! Please email us at allthatstickles@gmail.com with subject line "BLOG HOP WINNER" to claim your prize.

Have a great rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats to all the winners and thanks for picking me as one of them!!!!
    I LOVE Bugaboo Stamps and can not wait to go shopping for some more images!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping you received my email....I sent it yesterday :)
      If not here is my email address
      eschfamily@yahoo.com

      Delete