Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ranger Thursday

Happy Thursday!


Here is a card I created using the a Ranger project post as my inspiration.



The Ranger project creator used a Inkssentials White Opaque Pen.  I do not have one...but I do have the Distress Marker - Picket Fence.  So I got to thinking....that would work, wouldn't it? 

I grabbed some black textured cardstock and a stencil I had in my stash and went to work.  The marker ink applies clear, but as it dries the white pigment begins to show.  One thing that I did was to keep the stencil in place until the ink dried a bit just in case I had to 'redo' any small spots.  It worked wonderfully! 

How cool is that?  This is simple, and so pretty! 



Supplies:
Distress Marker - Picket Fence
Black textured cardstock
White cardstock
Stencil
Fluid Chalk
Foam dots
Sentiment Stamp
Ink




3 comments: